We’re more than a home and body company. We exist in an effort to do actual good on the planet! It comes naturally to measure our success according to the triple bottom line of people, planet & profit because we are deeply motivated day in and day out by our core mission:
"Sea Witch Botanicals aims to keep the world's water healthy by providing natural home and body products that are good for you, and the environment. "
What Makes Us Different?
We’re a scrappy team of womxn who believe that you don't need sinister synthetics or animal byproducts in your daily self-care. To us, the Sea Witch embodies a commitment to keeping the waterways clean of toxins.
This commitment is why our line of plant-based products are certified Vegan by Vegan Awareness Foundation. Additionally, we’re a certified B Corporation and 1% for the Planet member. Our facility is Towards Zero Waste and we even purchase sustainable energy credits to run our building. But if all of that doesn't sway you, our products will certainly speak for themselves! Read our reviews here.
Though a small group, we are committed to contributing to making a positive impact on our communities and environment. As such, we donate to the following charities & many more in order to promote awareness, research, and protection:
- Conservation Northwest acts to connect the big landscapes, restore iconic wildlife, and protect our natural heritage for future generations.
- RE Sources for Sustainable Communities serves to protect the Salish Sea through education and legislation.
- Planned Parenthood is dedicated to providing citizens with the healthcare they need, regardless of financial abilities, gender identities or sexual orientations.
- The NAACP bolsters the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.
- Black Lives Matter brings justice, healing, and freedom to Black people across the globe.